Thursday, April 22, 2010

One man's junk, is another man's treasure

Like my 5 years old Fuji S602 Zoom camera... I've been using it for like 5 years now, so it's kinda old and with 'just' 3.2MP resolution, it's kinda very outdated today. But nevertheless, it's still working perfectly fine.

But since I've bought a new D-SLR, don't plan to keep it anymore. So put up an advert to sell the old camera on mudah.my, with an offer price of RM150 only. Originally planned to sell for RM200, but since nowadays you can buy a good, brand new camera for just RM400, reduced my selling price.

To my surprise, in just one day, I've received like 40 emails asking to buy it. Really unexpected! There's one even offered RM250 for it. Many asked if my price is right.

Now I'm not sure to who should I sell it to.

3 comments:

Anis Hartini Haron said...

sold!

napee said...

yes, sold! at twice my asking price. hehehe

Anonymous said...

kamera ni la yg shoot aku kawin last 7 years kan napee? hhehehe