Thursday, January 15, 2009

Want to lose weight?

Until today, I still have friends who are still surprised to see my thinner than before. I guess I must've been really big 6 months ago then. And almost always they'll ask me what I did, which would be ratehr difficult for me to explain.

So I'm making a post of what I actually did to lose 10kg in less than 2 months. Just to share:

- I don't have proper lunch, instead go to gym during lunch hour

- Changed my eating habit. No more lunch at the food court. Normally I had rice + chicken, the normall stuff. Now I change to tuna sandwich almost exclusively

- Run on average 30-35km per week. Minimum of 10km per session

- Cycle on average 70-80km per week, one of which is 40-50km solo ride

- Play my other sports when I have the chance, which amounts to 4-5 sessions of futsal, squash or badminton per week

- Contrary to others, I still take my normal dinner

So there it is. Try it and I can assure you the kilos will drop. Kinda obvious some may say with the amount of activities I'm doing.

But the bonus is, after a couple of months, you'll be a different person already. And you will be ready for Powerman even hehehe

For those who expected that it may be some secret newly found herb or supplement that I've been taking, sorry guys. I did it the hard way.

So let's move your body!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

balik kerja tak sempat nak bersukan la....
kat ofis tak ada gym...
kalau mcm nie tak boleh kurus la ikut cara u...

napee said...

tu la, mmg a bit hard to follow. tapi i would say, running/jogging tu yg penting. sbb now, tgh hari still bersukan main squash/badmintom, tapi dah kurang berlari. berat badan still naik jugak. dah naik 2-3kg dah.

so running tu yg penting. tak sempat petang balik kerja, kene lari malam lah... ehehehee