Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome 2009 - follow-up

I'm doing this as a way to keep my goals this year in view and in check.

- To further better my time in Powerman Malaysia, 4:20 maybe?
>> ummm errr no progress. not much training either up till today

- To get within the top 6 squash player in BNM (my friends not gonna like this ahahaha!)
>> still progressing

- To do 2:47 lap around Sepang
>> did 2:49 already last weekend. with new tyres and some improvement here and there, will not be that difficult

- To maintain my weight!
>> failed already! now at 71kg. already gained 3kg. damn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ceh... how come marital status change is not one of your goals this year napee. ish ish isshhh...

so much for your physical workouts. feel free to ask me to help you in relationship workouts pulak ye! hehehe :P~

napee said...

mmmm is this asni mazura? sorry my blog was not updated for quite some time.

it's nice to bump into old friends online. :)