Monday, July 6, 2009

Desperate times, require desperate measures...

bought yesterday...
Horley's Ripped Factors. This is a protein formulation enhanced with fat burners. Well, as you might guess, one of it's purpose is to lose weight! Protein is to assist body recovery after an excercise session and this formulation is special that it also contains fat burner. So it's kinda 2-in1.

I need both. Need someting to help me recover quickly after all my sports activities. Feeling a bit lethargic and lazy lately. And my weight is not going down as quickly as planned, so decided on this.

Not cheap though. A 1.32kg tumbler is good enough for only 40 servings @ about RM8 per servings! It better do work! Luckily I can claim this from my benefits under supplements category hehehe

So at least, next time if this do work and someone ask me how do I lose weight, I have that 'secret potion' that people always expect me to tell them hehehe

2 comments:

Anis Hartini Haron said...

wah.. dah beli pun.. lepas nie no reason la malas sbb dah ada ubat kuat... majulah sukan utk BNM.. zasssssss

napee said...

hehehe obat kuaaatttt hehehe