Monday, April 20, 2009

Lost my wallet :(

Suddenly I have so many things to post about. But the latest one is, I lost my wallet last night. It was at Tapah R&R. Must be somewhere there since I last took out money from the wallet there.

But a few minutes later in the car realized its lost and returned. Asked around, especially the cleaning workers there and they didn't find anything. But they did help to view the CCTV of the area, unfortunately, didn't see anything.

I think it's not my rezeki lah. But now have to think of all the hassles. Getting replacement MyKad, driving license, motorcycle road tax, ATM cards & credit cards. *sigh* what to do

2 comments:

Anis Hartini Haron said...

sabar nie... nie mesti ada kifarah....

TiNiE said...

yeap..
what else to say..
pasrah n redha jer la pee...