Friday, October 2, 2009

Caca merba

1. Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin
Hopefully it's still not too late to wish everybody Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin

2. KL shook
On Wednesday, KL experienced the tremors from Sumatra earthquake. Not the first time for KL, but the first for me. I have read reports about building shaking, however never experienced myself. It was not that bad actually. Just slight vibrations in my chair, as if there's a lot of people running around. But it was still quite worrying, so immediately all of us left the building. Some people actually reported buildings swaying, how true is that, I'm not sure. It could be exaggerated.

3. Tsunami
My thoughts with Samoan tsunami victims. Just watched the movie tsunami the night before, then the next morning read in the news about the Samoan tsunami. So ironic. The movie itself? Not so worth watching. Too much love story and not enough real tsunami action. 60 minutes of love story and just 30 minutes of tsunami.

4. Typhoon in Philipines
The earth on this side of the world is on a rage at the moment it seems. Another destructive disaster in the vicinity. Again, my thoughts go with them

1 comment:

Anis Hartini Haron said...

dah nak dekat habis raya baru nak blog apsal selamat hari raya... u nie.... :P