Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost a month to buy a notebook?

Recently placed an order for a Dell notebook. Ordered on 23 Dec, paid using credit card. Maybank only called to verify the purchase on 25 Dec.

Yesterday checked the order status, the order is only confirmed on 29 Dec! Today checked again, the notebook has been built, but estimated shipping date is 15 Jan 2010! That's almost a month from the point of placing the order!


I don't know about you, but for me, when I already decided to purchase something, I want to get the item as soon as possible. The fact that I decide to buy at that time, means I need it already. Reminds me why the old fashioned, non-virtual, face-to-face business dealing is always better.

5 comments:

Anis Hartini Haron said...

Dear Hanafi: please be informed that your dell notebook will be arrived on 5 jan 2010
Regards,
dell

TiNiE said...

tapi kan, aku beli dell pc cam sekejapan jer sampai...hmmmm kot lappy ko tu susah dia nak built kot kan??? heeee

napee said...

tinie,
specs biasa² je. anyway, dah sampai dah 5 jan lepas. cepat pulak. estimation diorang tu yg out rupanya. sib baik awal hehehe

nope said...

it took dell approx. a month to ship a LCD monitor.....
stail business diorg macam tu..nak buat lagumana...hehehe...

khairul Rizal said...

waaa... @'kum sahabat. lame x dgr cerite... salam jumpa kembali... hehe